As your full-service broker, Fairmont Insurance will help you collect all the necessary information regarding your claim and forward it to the appropriate insurance carrier for speedy resolution. We’ll keep track of the claims process and answer any questions you have along the way.
To start the claims process we will need some basic information. Please include your contact information in case we need to follow up. Please provide the following:
- Policyholder information: Name of insured, address, phone number, email and policy number.
- Description of loss: Time and date of loss, location of the incident and detailed description of damages.
- Vehicle information (for traffic incidents): Owner information, driver information, year, make and model of car, license plate number, current location of vehicle.
- Authority notification: Note all authorities notified including fire department, police, etc.
- Additional Comments: Is there anything else you think we should know about? (Injuries, witnesses, etc.)